This play has options for an outside shot or a few low post opportunities depending on how the defense reacts.
Player 1 should be a good shooter and Player 3 & 5 should be able to score down low.
You can find this inbounds play and many more in our FREE Breakthough Plays ebook.
- Player 5 sets a screen on the outside guy on the bottom of the zone. Player 1
passes the ball to Player 3 who should be open on the baseline.
- As the ball is being inbounded to Player 3, Player 2 cuts to the wing.
Player 3 passes the ball to Player 2.
- As the ball is being passed to Player 2, Player 4 cuts to the right of the top of the key.
- When the ball is passed to Player 4, Player 1 cuts to the opposite wing.
When the ball gets passed to Player 1, Player 5 cuts to an open area between the
low post and the high post. Player 3 cuts to the short corner.
- Player 1 can shoot the ball, pass to Player 5, or pass to Player 3.
The plays are divided into the following categories:
The eBook includes a variety of plays that work for youth and advanced coaches (and they're all labeled for your convenience).
- 8 Man to Man Plays
- 8 Zone Plays that work against even and odd front zones
- 8 different inbounds plays that work against zone and man defenses
- 8 End of Game Plays for half and full court situations
We're giving away the eBook for free because we want to motivate people to sign up for our Free Basketball Newsletter (which is completely optional for you). In any case, you win no matter what because...
You get an extremely valuable eBook for FREE (without any obligation to buy or sign up for anything)!! In fact, if you don't want us to, we will never bother you again.
So if you'd like to receive the 94 page eBook, enter your name and email address -- and we'll email you the download instructions!
We guarantee that we will never send you spam or share your email address. We HATE spam too!
Jeff & Joe Haefner
© Copyright 2010 WinningBasketballPlays.com
5001 1st Ave. SE, Ste 105 #254
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402