This play gives you opportunities to score inside, shoot an outside shot, or use it as a continuous offense.
You can pass the ball to the left or the right to start the play.
Players 2 & 3 should be good shooters and Players 4 & 5 should be your strongest post players.
You can find this man to man play and many more in our FREE Breakthough Plays ebook.
- Players 2 & 3 pop out to the wings. Player 1 passes to Player 3.
- Player 1 fakes to screen Player 2, then cuts back to the top of the key.
- Player 3 looks to pass to Player 4 in the post. If Player 4 is not open, Player 3 passes the
ball to Player 1.
If Player 1 is not open on the cut back to the ball, he can go set a screen for Player 2.
- Player 4 sets a back screen for Player 3. Player 3 will take a step towards the sideline to
set his man up for the back screen. Player 3 will try to cut over the top of the screen and looks
for the pass from Player 1.
- If Player 3 is not open cutting through the lane, he sets a screen for Player 5.
- After Player 4 sets the back screen for Player 3, he/she opens up to the ball. Player 1 passes to
Player 4. Player 4 will look for Player 5 coming across the lane. Player 1 sets a down screen for
Player 3 who will look for a shot at the top of the key.
- If Player 3 does not shoot, the offense is in its original set to run the play again. The play
can go to either side.
The plays are divided into the following categories:
The eBook includes a variety of plays that work for youth and advanced coaches (and they're all labeled for your convenience).
- 8 Man to Man Plays
- 8 Zone Plays that work against even and odd front zones
- 8 different inbounds plays that work against zone and man defenses
- 8 End of Game Plays for half and full court situations
We're giving away the eBook for free because we want to motivate people to sign up for our Free Basketball Newsletter (which is completely optional for you). In any case, you win no matter what because...
You get an extremely valuable eBook for FREE (without any obligation to buy or sign up for anything)!! In fact, if you don't want us to, we will never bother you again.
So if you'd like to receive the 94 page eBook, enter your name and email address -- and we'll email you the download instructions!
We guarantee that we will never send you spam or share your email address. We HATE spam too!
Jeff & Joe Haefner
© Copyright 2010 WinningBasketballPlays.com
5001 1st Ave. SE, Ste 105 #254
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402